Local apartment complex aluminum windows sweated and leaked causing interior moisture which resulted in mold. The affected area was contained; negative air was added. The area was HEPA vacuumed several times, treated with an EPA approved sanitizing agent, drywall was removed and the wall space was cleaned, treated and sealed. Once the area was tested to ensure all mold was removed the new drywall was installed and painted and the tenants were safe to move back.
Any home or commercial property can quickly become infested with mold if a source of water is present. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48 hours. Since mold can produce allergens and irritants, you should call us to inspect your Franklin County, MO home or business if you suspect you have a mold problem. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.