Faster to any size disaster
The teams at SERVPRO® are ready for any disaster, big or small.
And they understand what may be small in the grand scheme of things may be huge to you, and they’re ready to help you put your life, business, or property back together “Like it never even happened.”
What can you do to be READY? Be prepared at your home or business with an Emergency Kit. Ready.gov suggests you have enough supplies to last for at least three days. Below are some suggested items to include in your kit:
- 3-day supply of nonperishable foods Water (one+ gallon per person per day)
- First-aid kit
- Prescription medication
- Sleeping bag or blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- Hygiene products
- Extra batteries
- Cell phone charger
- Change of clothes
- Matches in waterproof container
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
- Whistle to signal for help
- Pet supplies
- Infant formula and diapers
- Important documents such as insurance policies, IDs, and bank records in a plastic container
You can also keep a condensed emergency kit in your vehicle as well.
For a more extensive list, check out Ready.gov.