Residential Fire Damage - Union, MO
This residential fire was located in Union, MO and was caused by a grease fire located in the kitchen. As you can see, there was smoke residue on the white door. Smoke and soot was visible throughout the home.
Damage caused by a fire is devastating for your family and your home. It’s a stressful and confusing time, so you’ll need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. Our professionals will always treat you with respect and empathy, and we’ll always treat your home and belongings with great care. We specialize in fire and water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive fire damage cleanup and restoration training to get your property back to pre-fire condition.