About SERVPRO of Franklin County
Owners of SERVPRO of Franklin County
SERVPRO of Franklin County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Franklin County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Franklin County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Franklin County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Member of Union, Washington, St. Clair, Pacific and Sullivan Chambers of Commerce
- Tom Sawyer Sales Award for Outstanding Sales Performance
- Presidents Gold Award for Outstanding Sales Performance
- Presidents Bronze Award for Outstanding Sales Performance
- Presidents Silver Award for Outstanding Sales Performance